Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Marina Bay Sands

At the courtesy of my aunt's friend, we have gotten a stay in Marina Bay Sands!!








View from the hotel room.
Actually, we have stayed in MBS last year too. It was a suite with a separate bedroom, balcony links frm the bedroom to the living area. And there was also my favourite nespresso machine.
Sadly to say there is no pictures of the room previously and this time -_-.
But there are tonnes of them taken in the infinity pool!
I can literally stay in the pool the whole day if I don’t have concerns of getting tanned. The view is just too great. And thanks to the pool, I managed to learn how to use my new camera in night shot mode
Picture time:









This view just takes my breathe away











The nicest pic taken at night
This post is long overdue coz we stayed there during end of July... OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment